United Nations World Food Programme Jobs – Here are the latest WFP recruitment and available positions.
United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Career Guide
Name: United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
Official Website: www.wfp.org
World Food Programme is an arm of the United Nations that has a mission of ending world hunger via different mechanisms.
WFP provides food-assistance to territories plagued by war or food shortage. It is one of the largest non-governmental organization that promotes food security across borders.
There are over 90 million people who benefit from the food assistance from the WFP in over 83 countries yearly.
It is on a mission to fight against hunger across borders by providing food security and drastically reducing the food shortage caused by social unrest and insecurity.
WFP Career Requirements
Here are the required qualifications to apply for this position.
- Academic Qualification – BSC/HND in a related subject to application
- Experience – Minimum working experience in a related accounting field
- Language – English proficiency is mandated and fluency in any other local language will be a plus (Hausa)
Trending WFP Jobs
- Senior Driver
- Procurement Officer (P4)
- Research Manager
How to Apply?
- Visit WFP Career page at https://www.wfp.org/careers
- Select desired and available jobs
- Click on the “Apply for Job” Tab to apply online.
More NGO Jobs