Here is the latest available position from United Nigeria Airways for immediate recruitment and application.
United Nigeria Airlines Jobs
Name: United Nigeria Airlines
Official Website: www.flyunitednigeria.com
Private Airlines Services Limited (PASL) operates United Nigeria Airlines; an indigenous company that offers Air travels and commercial air transportation.
A Nigerian company, registered and operational, United Nigeria Airlines seeks to build on previous aviation trends as they look to offer customers a smooth traveling experience.
United Nigeria Air aims to be one of the leading airlines in the Nigerian Aviation Industry.
United Nigeria Airlines Vacancy Requirements
Below are some of the qualifications and requirements that must be met to apply for this job.
- Academic Qualification – Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor’s, or Master’s Degree in any related discipline as applicable.
- Must be a member of an accounting professional body where applicable
- Experience – 2-7 years of job experience (Minimum)
- Great communication skills and Aviation knowledge will be an added advantage
- Microsoft Excel proficiency. MS Word, PowerPoint will be an added advantage
Latest Vacancies at United Nigeria Airlines
- Financial Accountant
- Revenue Accountant
- Accounts Officer
- Revenue Accounts Officer
How to Apply?
- All qualified individuals should visit the above-listed Vacancies
- Read through the requirements and qualifications where applicable
- Click on the Application tab to commence your application
- Submit as applicable
Application Closing Date: Per Listed Jobs
Filed Under Aviation Jobs
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.