United Nations Development Programme Jobs – Here are the latest UNDP recruitment and available positions.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Career Guide
Name: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Official Website: www.undp.org
About United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
The United Nations Development Programme is a tool of the United Nations to further its vision in assisting Nations to build and develop themselves.
UNDP was founded in 1965 by member Nations and other territories with the aim of providing technical know-how on how to better develop themselves.
There has been a whole lot of transition from the time UNDP was created till date.
UNDP Core Values – “Accountability, Integrity, Transparency, Mutual respect, Professionalism and Self orientation”
UNDP Jobs in Nigeria
The United Nations Development Programme often recruit talent and smart brains two man different positions as it furthers its goal.
UNDP jobs are available in member Nations and across the globe depending on the available vacancy.
Below, however, we will be taking a look at some of the most prominent job from the United Nations Development Programme in Nigeria.
- Admin Assistant & Driver
- M&E & Logistics Assistant – Benguela
- Monitoring & Evaluation Team Leader
- Technical Consultant
- Assistant Web Manager
- National Programme Coordinating Consultant
- Fleet Manager
- Security Operative
- Logistics Associate
- Project Assistant
- Nutrition Assistant
UNDP Career Requirements
To better prepare the UNDP in achieving its vision on sustainability development amongst member states, we have highlighted some of the requirements to work in this agency.
It is worthy to note that some specific vacancies and careers from undp will come with individual requirements aside the ones listed below.
- Age – The age bracket for UNDP jobs is within the range of 18years and 62years as seen in the United Nations recruitment guidelines.
- Criminal Records – Clear of any incriminating case or criminal records.
- Qualifications – Masters Degree, BSc/BA, in your field of study as relates to the position been applied for.
How to apply for UNDP Jobs?
You should direct all application and career update searches for UNDP to their official portal.
We have simplified and highlight the requirements and how to apply for UNDP jobs below.
- Visit the official United Nations Development Programme, UNDP Career portal on https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/jobs.html
- Select your job preference and view the requirements.
- Create your profile and apply or email email@example.com
What is UNDP Jobs Salary Scale
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Salary structure for this year is pegged at 180,00 naira monthly.
Other specialized employees could earn as high as 450,000 monthly depending on the contract and designation.