Survival Fund registration application for the Federal Govt. Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Survival Initiatives Funds Signup.
Survival Fund Registration Guide
Name: Survival Fund “Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)”
Mission: Payroll Support
Official Website: www.survivalfund.gov.ng
Registration Deadline: 2021
This is a detailed guide on Survival Fund (Payroll Support) Registration and application for all Nigerian youths who are interested in the initiative.
The Survival Fund initiative is a federal government payroll support for registered businesses in Nigeria to assist in cushioning the effects of Covid-19 on Small and Medium scale businesses.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has set aside 75Billion Naira to further assist business owners, artisans and transport support scheme in Nigeria through the Survival Fund initiative on www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
Survival Fund Application Requirements
Here are some of the known requirements for Survival Fund Registration.
- Ownership – The business must be an indigenous company (Nigerian-owned)
- Legal Registration – The said business must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to qualify
- BVN Number – All qualified applicants must have a valid BVN
- Staff Strength – You must have a
minimum(corrected) Maximum of 10 staffs on your payroll to qualify
How to Apply for Survival Fund?
Herewith are some simple guide on how to apply for Survival Fund registration procedures.
- STEP 1: Visit the official Survival Fund portal here
- STEP 2: Go through the available process and read their requirements.
- STEP 3: Submit all relevant document as applicable
Survival Fund Application Support Time Table
Below is the updated Survival Fund Registration support timetable.
This timetable covers the Educational industry (Private Schools), Hospitality, and General Sector.
- Monday’s (10:00am) – Education (Private Schools)
- Friday’s (10:00am) – Hospitality
- Monday’s (12:00pm) – General (All Sectors)
Survival Fund Shortlisted Candidates
You will be contacted via email/SMS/Online publication for the Survival Fund Shortlisted Candidate update.
On no account should you send funds to anyone for inclusion or shortlistment.
All Survival Fund Shortlisted Candidates should deal directly with the agency as at when due and as stipulated.
Updated: The Federal Government has disclosed that “30 states are currently eligible for the Survival Fund registration”.
Also, all individuals that are yet to register have between now to complete their application.
It is therefore expedient that Candidates working on their staff Payroll should add details of their respective workers.
It is also interesting to note that, the Survival Fund programme is not limited to region but every individual in Nigeria.
Ongoing Federal Vacancies
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.