Get SURE-P Recruitment and Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SureP) shortlisted candidates guide and how to apply.
SURE-P Career Guide and History
Name: Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Program – SURE-P
Official Website: www.sure-p.gov.ng
The Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Program (SURE-P) is a scheme implemented by the Federal Government through its Ministry of Labor and Productivity.
It is a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) program for the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P).
The scheme is aimed at empowering young Nigerians with specialized skills to take up existing job vacancies in both the private and public sectors.
Graduates can now take advantage of this opportunity to groom their skills in certain areas and disciplines to enable them to compete better in the industry of their choice.
Below is the guide for SURE-P registration.
SURE-P Recruitment & Application Guide
This guide on SURE-P recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for the SURE-P recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of SURE-P recruitment and get a chance to be trained.
To start with, note that All application for SURE-P recruitment must be done on their official website at www.SURE-P.gov.ng
So, on no occasion should you pay anyone for SURE-P Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification and to get notifications for SURE-P Registration.
SURE-P Career Requirement
To start your application, below are some requirements of SURE-P Recruitment;
- Interested Candidates or Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters cards, Driver’s license, National identity card, and international Passport.
- Applicants should possess the First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result in either WAEC, NECO, or it’s equivalent.
- Applicants must complete their form online and take an online test.
NOTE: Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a Passport photograph, and other necessary support documents.
Available SUREP Positions
There are two major positions/category one can apply for which is based on your qualification, these are
- SURE-P Trainee or
- SURE-P Trainer (To train the Trainee in a particular field)
How to Apply for SURE-P Recruitment?
All applications for SURE-P Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.SURE-P.gov.ng.
- Click on the apply now button below the category you are applying for to start register
- Fill out the short registration form.
- Next is to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
- Log in with your email and password.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements then click the apply button for your preferred position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission
More Federal Jobs in Nigeria