Stanbic IBTC Bank jobs – See the latest recruitment, application guide and how to apply for a vacancy position at Stanbic Bank.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Jobs in Nigeria
Stanbic IBTC Bank Jobs are currently trending. See Stanbic career requirements and available positions.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a member of the Standard Bank Group which is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally.
It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent including Nigeria.
History of Stanbic IBTC Bank
Name: Stanbic IBTC Bank (Standard Bank Group)
Official Website: www.stanbicibtcbank.com
Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment board is not just looking to recruit the best and brightest because your diplomas look good on the wall.
They want to put your talents to work and see what great things they can accomplish.
Below is the guide for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Job registration.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Guide
This guide on Stanbic IBTC recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for the recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of Stanbic IBTC recruitment and get a chance to be hired as permanent staff.
First of all, you should understand that the Stanbic IBTC Job and recruitment exercise is currently listed on the bank’s official website or as stipulated by the bank which will be publicly broadcasted to the general public.
Available Stanbic IBTC Bank Jobs
Below, we have highlighted some positions that will be up for grabs during the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment exercise.
- Branch Control Officer
- Business Development Manager
- Finance Analyst (Personal & Business Banking)
- Finance Manager (Business Banking)
- Forensic Investigator (Internal control)
- Graduate Officer (Reconciliation)
- Head (Group Real Estate Services)
- Internal Control Officer (Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Ltd)
- IT control officer
- Private Client Service Officer
Stanbic Bank Job Description and Requirement
Stanbic IBTC Nigeria recruitment is open for both OND holders and graduates from different professions. Other requirements are
- Applicants should not be more than 28 years old.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable foreign or national institution with a minimum of 2.1
- Master’s degree from a reputable foreign or national institution (Full-time study)
- Must have completed NYSC with 1-2 years post NYSC experience
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Jobs?
- Visit Stanbic IBTC Career page at https://www.stanbicibtcbank.com/careers/
- Using the above link you can search for JOB openings with Stanbic IBTC Bank and get updates peculiar to your country and state.
- You can also create an account with Stanbic IBTC at their career portal.
- Once you register and log in, you have access to available jobs from which you can upload your CV to get an invitation for an interview.
How To Contact Stanbic IBTC Bank Customer Care?
Below are the channels at which you can contact Stanbic IBTC bank Nigeria for any inquiry.
Phone: + 234 1 422 2222.
All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking this site for the application opening date.