NPower Health registration is currently trending – If you want to complete your N-Health application online, then this post is for you.
NPower Health Registration Guide
In this piece of article, you’ll discover the requirements for getting accepted into NPower Health, which is arguably one of the most demanding positions in terms of requirements.
As many people already know, there are multiple options for interested N-Power applicants in which they can choose from and among others are:
However, for this guide, we’ll only focus on N-Health.
What are the requirements for N-Power Health?
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35. In other words, if you’re older than 35 or younger than 18 you’ll not be able to apply.
- N-Power Health selection gives preference to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences, such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences.
- You need to be able to upload soft copies of your school-leaving certificates and other necessary credentials.
Aside from all of the above, you must be able to provide the following documents and information:
- An active phone number
- Email address
- Proof of Nigerian nationality
- A birth certificate that confirms your date of birth and place of birth.
- A well-written Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Bank verification number (BVN)
- Passport photographs.
- Degree certificates.
How do i Apply for Npower Health?
- All applications are carried out on the official portal.
- All you have to do is log on to npower.fmhds.gov.ng and complete the registration form.
Note that you need to indicate that you have received an education, or else the option to choose N-Health will not be open for you.
After applying, you must keep yourself updated with the latest news on NPower Health.
That way, you’ll not miss out in the aptitude test, which is highly important.
You can receive the latest N-Power Health News on our Facebook page, where we post the latest happenings.
When will the next Npower Health recruitment Form be out?
For now, there’s no set date. When we receive a date, we’ll let you know about that.RECOMMENDED
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.