Here are the trending NNPC jobs and recruitment from Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and how to apply?.
NNPC Recruitment and Career Guide
On this page, we will be disclosing details about NNPC Jobs and how to Apply during NNPC Recruitment exercise.
NNPC Jobs History
Name: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
Official Website: www.nnpcgroup.com
NNPC which means Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is the official oil corporation that is saddled with the responsibility of regulating oil prices and its availability across all states in Nigeria.
NNPC also functions and operates interests in refining and transportation of oil across the nation.
NNPC has refineries (as of 1965) in places like Kaduna, Warri and Port Harcourt.
NNPC Vacancy Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian to apply
- Applicants must have a Degree
- Must have gone through the NYSC scheme with proves to show
- All Applicant will be required to provide updated CV
NNPC Recruitment and Career are for all candidates who have a passion to work with the National oil and gas company in Nigeria.
Below, we have outlined NNPC Recruitment and how to apply for NNPC Jobs during their recruitment exercise.
We want you to get familiar with all the necessary demands that might be required of you during the NNPC Recruiting exercise that is scheduled anytime or as stipulated by the commission.
NNPC Trending Jobs
Below, we have outlined some of the popular departments and units at NNPC that might be up for a recruitment exercise.
Please note, this guide will further prepare you to familiarize yourself with NNPC recruitment.
- Wells engineering
- Technical and Competitive IT
- Information Technology
- Production Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Project Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Human Resource
How to Apply for NNPC Jobs?
Below is a detailed guide on how to apply for NNPC jobs during its recruitment exercise.
- All applications for NNPC jobs will be advertised on their official career https://nnpcgroup.com/About-NNPC/Pages/Careers.aspx
- Using the link above, search for any recruitment and job openings at NNPC and get updates peculiar to your qualifications.
- Create an account and fill in your details as applicable
How to Contact NNPC Customer Care?
Below are the official channels with which you can contact NNPC for any of the different locations.
NNPC recruitment and job placement can be confirmed using the under listed contact channels.
- Abuja – NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay Way, Abuja, Nigeria
- PMB – P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja.
NNPC Salary Structure and Allowance
An average NNPC staff earns between N170, 000 to N340, 000 monthly. This sums up to approximately N204,0000 and N408,0000 respectively.
Trending Federal Jobs
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.