The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) recruitment form and guide is highlighted here.
NITDA Jobs and Career Guide
Name: National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
Official Website: www.nitda.gov.ng
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) was created in April 2001 to implement the Nigerian Information Technology policy and to co-ordinate general IT development in the country.
NITDA’s role is to develop, regulate and advise on information technology in the nation through regulatory standards, guidelines, and policies.
In addition, NITDA is the clearinghouse of all IT projects and infrastructural development in the country. It is the prime agency for e-government implementation, internet governance, and general IT development in Nigeria.
NITDA Career Requirement
Below is the detailed job placement requirement at the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) to all interested applicants
- All applicants must be a Nigerian citizen either by birth or Nationalization
- All applicants must possess at least OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline in qualitative field
- All applicants must be computer literate and must be familiar with Microsoft office, web application, etc
- All applicants must be able to provide national identification cards such as voters card, drivers license, international passport or national identity card
However, the Agency is NOT recruiting yet and draws the public to notice some inaccurate and false stories that are spreading on some online publication that the Agency is recruiting.
Applicants should not patronize anyone that approaches with any offer or pay fees to anyone in the name of gaining job placement from the Agency.
How to Apply for NITDA Jobs?
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) recruitment advert will be placed on their official website and also National Dailies.
- Visit the official NITDA Job portal on https://nitda.gov.ng/digital-job-creation-centres/
- Go through the list of available job creation board as applicable
- Fill in the required details as required
NITDA Salary Scale for Graduate
NITDA salary for graduates is pegged at N280,000 per month based on their academic qualification and position.
This could total up to N3,360,000 per annum.
Top Federal Jobs