Nigerian Army recruitment covers application and registration form for Army DSSC, SSC, and 81RRI jobs (Regular Recruit Intake)
Nigerian Army Jobs in Nigeria
Name: Nigerian Army
Official Website: www.army.mil.ng
Application Period : 15 Feb 21 – 6 Apr 21
Getting a Job into the Nigerian Army has been simplified even as recruitment into the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC), Short Service Commission (SSC), and the Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) has been unveiled by the Nigerian Army.
The Nigerian Army recruitment gives all interested persons the opportunity to defend the nation of Nigeria both from internal and external crises.
The Nigerian Army has been conducting a show of force or recent and as such, this might require the Nigerian Army recruitment exercise to give the opportunity to would-be armies.
Please note, all Nigerian Army Recruitment must be channeled through the official channels! Do not pay any individual or personnel any money to secure your Nigerian Army jobs.
The Nigerian Army officiates and oversees all elements of defense and offense strategies against any insurgency in the nation of Nigeria and its environs.
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women will end on April 6, 2021.
Nigeria Army registration requirements (81 RRI, DSSC and SSC)
To successfully apply for Nigeria Army Recruitment at all levels, the below requirements must be followed to the letter.
Applying for a Job in the Nigerian Army requires certain Requirements and here we put you through each and every one of it.
- Nationality – One must be a Nigerian either by birth or by naturalization.
- Educational Qualification – One must have at least a SSCE certificate and must be ready to present it when required.
- Passport – A recent Passport is required of anyone applying.
- State of Origin Certificate
- Birth Certificate – (The force equally accepts Age declaration in place of Birth Certificate)
- Physics – One must be fully fit with no physical disabilities.
Is the Nigeria Army 81RRI recruitment form out?
The Nigerian Army recruitment for this year will run through the stipulated duration.
The Nigerian Army application form is free on their portal as long as you meet the requirements and qualify for the available jobs advertised.
I believe this also answered the questions on “has Nigeria army started recruiting?’ or “how can I join the Nigerian Army?”
Available Nigerian Army Jobs
Below are some of the Nigerian Army recruitment positions that have been made available through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and the Short Service Commission (SSC).
- Mechanical and Building Engineering
- Management and Public Administration
- Dental Therapists and Dental Technologists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Professionals Allied to Medicine
- Information Management
- Nigerian Army Band Corps
- Nigerian Army Corps of Military Police
- Nigerian Army Finance Corps
- Nigerian Army Education Corps
- Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant)
- Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic)
- Directorate of Islamic Affairs
- Directorate of Legal Service
- Directorate of Army Public Relations
- Directorate of Army Physical Training
- Directorate of Army Aviation
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering
- Fire Fighter
You don’t need any individual to process your Nigerian Army recruitment for you. You can get this done yourself by the listed steps. Don’t Pay anyone cash or otherwise for Nigerian Army jobs in Nigeria.
How to apply for Nigerian Army vacancies?
All applications for Nigeria Army Recruitments must be done on the official portal.
- Visit https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Go through the requirements
- Input your details correctly as a Mail will be sent upon registration to the recruitment account.
- Open a new tab and sign in to your Email Address, check your Inbox and open the Mail sent you by the Nigerian Army.
- Click on the first link in the Mail.
- The link you click will redirect you to another page that contains a form.
- Fill in the form and attach your credentials where required.
You can address all inquiries to:
Nigerian Army Headquarters
Department of Military Secretary
Asokoro – Abuja
Nigerian Army application form closing date (Updates)
The Nigerian Army recruitment form closing date for this year are yet to be fixed.
After the first phase of the recruitment, applicants will be shortlisted based on zone and qualifications.
Only successful applicants will be shortlisted and contacted directly from the Nigerian Army either by mail or SMS as applicable.
This is FREE – you should debunk any rumor of payment received either by SMS or email. You can report such claims to the relevant authorities.
Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment (Regular Recruit Intake) Application Guide
The Nigerian Army RRI recruitment for this year will be officially unveiled by the Nigerian Army. The Regular Recruit Intake applications will run as at when due.
Some of the above-listed requirements also apply for 81RRI recruitment as we buttress a few below.
- The Minimum Age for Non-Trades during the 80RRI was 18years while the maximum age is pegged at 22
- The Maximum Age for Trades is 28years while the maximum age is pegged at 35
- The Minimum Height for Male is 1.68 while that of the female is 1.62
- The minimum applicable academic qualification is 4 passes in nothing more than 2 sittings (WASSCE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, or NABTEB)
- Training will kickstart by December 7th, 2020 at Depot Nigerian Army (Depot NA)
How to Apply for Nigerian Army RRI Recruitment?
- Visit the official application portal at https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Read and accept the terms and conditions carefully as applicable
- Fill the application form and the instructions as displayed
NB: There will be no zonal screening for RRI candidates and as such, all shortlisted candidates will report to their state of origin for the screening
What is Nigerian Army Salary Scale?
The monthly salary scale for the Nigerian Army (Corporal) as at the last recruitment was pegged at N54,000 on an average which totals to N648,000 annually.
Based on research, a Colonel earns about N550,000 while a Brigadier General could take home about N750,000 monthly.
A Major General could earn about N940,000 monthly which gives a total of about N11,280,000 annually.
Updates: There are trending job news and guidelines from the Nigerian Army for all interested candidates that submitted their application.
Trending Armed Forces Jobs