NYSC Recruitment and application guide – See the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) vacancy guide and requirements.
NYSC Recruitment and Application Guide
Name: National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Official Website: www.nysc.gov.ng
This is a detailed guide on NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) Recruitment and the available jobs available.
NYSC recruitment exercise is a National based job for those with a desire to serve and help bring up the next generation.
It is worthy to note that, NYSC also has officials who work as staffs across the federation.
NYSC Careet Requirements
Here are some of the known requirements for NYSC recruitment.
These can vary based on the job you are applying for.
- Graduate – MSC/BSC/BA – You must be a graduate except otherwise stated.
- You must have gone through the NYSC scheme with certificates to back that up or the exemption letter where applicable
- As a National parastatal, you can be posted anywhere in Nigeria
- Having a paramilitary knowledge could come handy
How to apply for NYSC Jobs?
It is expedient to note that, NYSC will NEVER contact you to pay before been recruited.
Herewith are some simple guide on how to apply for NYSC recruitment and registration procedures.
- STEP 1: Visit the official NYSC portal on www.nysc.gov.ng
- STEP 2: Go through the available position and read their requirements.
- STEP 3: Submit all relevant document as applicable
NYSC Salary Scale
The average salary structure for new staff at the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) varies between N80,000 to N120,000 monthly.
There are a whole lot of factors that can determine your salary scale and schedule at NYSC.
It is worthy to point out that, this is totally different from the NYSC Corpers salary.