The Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service, NAQS is recruiting interested persons to the service and here are the requirements, and how to Apply.
Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service Carer Guide
NAQS which happens to be an Arm of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is recruiting people into the Service in a bid to bluster the economy of the nation.
NAQS has often been mistaken for the Nigeria Immigration Service as they also guide the borders but there work differs and they both have there very own uniqueness in service.
The Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service was created under the Federal Ministry of Agriculture to regulate the importation and exportation of agricultural products and to also control animal and plant disease which they’ve been handling well and are now in to add more capable hands to the Service so as improve services rendered to the federation.
In accordance with the directives of the Federal Government on mass recruitment, NAQS tends to embark on Easy-Way recruitment so as to enable applicants to get recruited with ease.
NAQS Trending Jobs
- Plant Quarantine
- Animal Quarantine
- Laboratory Management Service
- Planning, Research and Development
- Finance and Account
NAQS Career Requirement
Applying for NAQS recruitment comes with some requirements and here is everything you need to know about it.
- Nationality: One must be a Nigerian either by Birth or by Naturalization.
- Age: Applicants must be at least 18yrs old and not more than 33yrs as at the time of application.
- Educational Qualification: A minimum of five credits in WAEC/NECO which must include English and Mathematics (Not more than two sittings).
– ND/HND, BSc in the relevant field. Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Passport Photograph: Two Recent Passport Pictures is expected of applicants.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
- Medical Report (Applicants must also be physical fit).
How to Apply for NAQS Jobs
- Log on to www.naqs.gov.ng
- Scroll through to Careers.
- Click on it and Register using your Current Email Address.
- Follow the instructions given and fill out the form.
- Attach your CV, other Documents and hit the Submit button.
More Federal Vacancies
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.