Living Faith Church Jobs and career guide for all individuals interested in Winners Chapel Employment scheme.
Living Faith Church Worldwide Career Guide
The Living Faith Church is currently looking to fill the position of Accountants and Auditors in the ministry Nationwide in line with the growing structure of the church.
Living Faith Church Worldwide aka Winners Chapel International houses the Largest Single church Auditorium president over by Bishop David Oyedepo
Living Faith Church Jobs will pave the way for those looking for gainful employment into the Living Faith Church Worldwide Ministry popularly called Winners Chapel Worldwide.
Please note, all Living Faith Church Jobs must be channeled through the official channels! Do not pay any individual or personnel any money to secure your Winners Chapel Jobs.
Available Living Faith Church Jobs
Requirements for Living Faith Church Jobs
Working at Living Faith Church jobs is a full time career and all candidates must be willing to work even on weekends as deemed fit by the church.
- REQUIREMENT: You must be a Member of the church to work in the Church especially as a full time staff.
As such, it is a major criteria that all employee and candidates looking to enroll into the ongoing Living Faith Church Jobs must be a member of the church.
- ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: Living Faith Church jobs are for the well qualified. You must have a minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent certificate from a reputable institution.
- WORK EXPERIENCE: Depending on the position applied for and the clause in the applied position.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS: You must not be in debt and if in debt, you must outline how you tend to pay off your debts before enrollment.
- AGE BRACKET: The Living Faith Church cherishes young and smart hands to man the affairs of the commission. As such, if you are over 45 years of age as at the time of recruitment, bother not to apply as your application wont be looked into.
You don’t need any individual to process your Living Faith Jobs for you.
You can get this done yourself by the listed steps. Don’t Pay anyone cash or otherwise for Winners Chapel jobs in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Living Faith Church Jobs once available?
- Visit the official job portal of the commission at http://job.domi.org.ng/
- In the event that the page is not loading, give it more time and try again
- If the portal will only be functional when the recruitment is ongoing, you can send an email of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: If you think getting a Living Faith Church Job is a quick way out of unemployment, you are getting it wrong.
You need to think about the requirement it entails not just physically but spiritually as well.
All Accountants and Auditors could be converted into Pastors to manage churches as deemed fit by the ministry, so, you need to be certain before applying for these jobs.
Other Jobs in Nigeria