Lafarge Cement jobs and recruitment process are explained here for all candidates. See Lafarge career guide and tips.
Lafarge Cement Jobs & Career Guide
Year of Operation: 1883
Official Website: www.lafarge.com.ng
It’s been said that if you want to get to your destination real quick, learn to ask the right questions.
This page is where the right answers concerning jobs and jobs opportunity lies. The article will answer several questions, like:
- When is Lafarge Africa Plc recruiting?
- What are the requirements for Lafarge’s recruitment?
- How can one secure job opportunities with Lafarge?
Right here on this page, you will access all the necessary knowledge you need on Lafarge job openings and how to apply.
Lafarge Recruitment Procedures
Lafarge is an industrial company that crosses across several continents, with its headquarters in Paris, France.
It specializes in cement, construction aggregates, and concrete.
Lafarge Africa Plc is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group. LafargeHolcim Group is the biggest building and concrete solution in the world.
With plants in Ewekoro and Sagamu in the South West, Mfamosing in the South-South and Ashaka in the North East of Nigeria, Lafarge Africa Plc is currently one of the leading cement producers.
Lafarge’s ambition is to contribute to the improvement of cities by developing innovative construction products, solutions, and systems.
Lafarge Career Guide
This guide on Lafarge recruitment has been carefully outlined to guide you through the registration procedure.
If you follow carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of the recruitment exercise and get the chance of being their permanent staff.
Trending Vacancies at Lafarge
Upon the high demand of products and services offered by the firm, Jobs with Lafarge range from administration to engineering, business management and to IT.
Lafarge Africa Plc has a whole lot to offer with a wide range of career options available worldwide.
- Graduate Field Sales Executive
- Mobile Plant Department Engineer
- Store Supervisor
- Legal Officer
- Project Engineer Affordable Housing and Building
- Quarry Manager
- HR Operations Coordinator
- Lafarge Group Graduate Trainee Program
- Logistic Shift Coordinator
- Transport Operations Manager (Internal Candidates Only)
- HR Business Partner (Internal Candidates Only)
Lafarge Job description and requirement
As earlier stated, Lafarge Africa Plc has a whole lot to offer with a wide range of career options available worldwide.
Hence, the difference is the requirements. However, the basic one will be stated, especially for professional positions:
- Minimum of BSc./B.A. etc in any discipline with a First Class or Second Class Upper from a recognized University
- The applicant must have completed NYSC.
- A Master’s Degree and/or Professional Qualification is an added advantage
How to apply for Lafarge Recruitment?
- Visit the official Lafarge Career portal at http://www.lafarge.com.ng/careers
- All information regarding Lafarge will be advertised on their official career portal/website
- On the above link, search for job openings based on your academic qualification and location.
How to Contact Lafarge Africa Plc?
Head Office: 27B, Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, Lagos State.
Abuja Liaison Office: CLAN Place, Plot 1386A, Tigris Crescent, Maitama, FCT, Abuja.
Other Company Jobs
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.