The African Development Bank Group (AfDB) is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Unit and Team Assistant for immediate employment.
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) - Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent.
Job Title: Unit and Team Assistant
Organization: African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
Job Identification: 2328
Location: Cote d’Ivoire
- The position of STS Unit/Team Assistant which falls under General Services which provides administrative support for the smooth running of the Team, ensures that the Unit/ Team Leader is freed from all tasks which could otherwise impede the efficient discharge of higher duties and responsibilities.
- Make travel arrangements for the Unit/Team Leader/members including tickets, hotel reservation, etc.,
- Support the preparation of presentations as required,
- Photocopy and send electronic communication when the need arises,
- Undertake any other related tasks as assigned by the Unit/ Team Leadership.
- Assist in carrying out the function of procurement duties,
- Process Purchase Requisitions assigned to the Functional Group related to procurement of goods, services and works,
- Hold at least a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Commerce, Business Administration, Communication or related discipline.
- Have a minimum of four (4) years for GS5 & 6, a minimum of five (5) years for GS7 and a minimum of six (6) years for GS8 of relevant and practical experience in administrative and secretarial roles, in similar offices of international Organizations, Development Banks or similar institutions.
- Training in Secretarial Studies and/or Administration and Office Management is advantageous.
- Having private sector experience will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of administration and office support services, including systems and procedures.
- Able to work under pressure and to prioritize in the dynamic setting of an international and multicultural setting.
- Handling internal and external requests efficiently.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.