United Bank for Africa, UBA is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Team Member, Cost Management and Budget Control for immediate employment.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Job Title: Team Member, Cost Management and Budget Control
Organization: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Job Identification: Full-time
- Drive the translation of cost corporate strategy into action
- Provide advisory support to business units on cost
- Track and regularly report actual spent against budget
- Advice management on necessary actions to save cost and achieve the expected target.
- Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs) - between 3 to 7, maximum 7 KRAs, with detailed descriptions under each of them.
- Monitoring and reporting on expense/cost lines.
- Efficient and timely allocation of Head Office costs, through ABC allocation methodology plus periodic review of allocation parameters in line with changes in key cost drivers of the business before the release of the draft MPR.
- Daily review of Group-wide specific expenses 40%.
- First Degree in any related field.
- Possession of relevant masters degree/ Professional certification will be an added advantage.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.