OPEC Fund for International Development is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Talent Acquisition Specialist for immediate employment.
The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Organization: OPEC Fund for International Development
Job Identification: Full-time
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist manages the recruitment process and delivery of a major part of the institution’s attracting, sourcing, selecting and hiring of top talent activities, in line with the existing HR strategy and policies and the OPEC Fund objectives, to ensure that the OPEC Fund meets business requirements and is recognized as an Employer of Choice.
- Leads analysis of business needs and labour market developments and coordinates with departments to identify staffing needs and selection criteria.
- Identifies job descriptions and manages the interview process.
- Uses standardized screening techniques, assesses the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates.
- Provides feedback and advice to management about details regarding applications.
- Works closely with management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices.
- Focuses on Employer branding to ensure that the OPEC Fund is recognized as an Employer of Choice.
- Ensures proper on-boarding for new hires and the necessary administrative work is completed promptly and accurately.
- Uses various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs.
- Sources potential candidates through online channels (i.e., professional networks and social platforms).
- Forecasts quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration / Human Resource Management or respective studies.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience.
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in an international development institution.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.