Chemonics International is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a System Integration & Deployment Advisor for immediate employment.
Chemonics International is a leading partner in international development founded in 1975.
Job Title: System Integration & Deployment Advisor (Web App)
Job Location: Abuja
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- The System Integration & Deployment Advisor Web app will report the Systems Integration and Development Manager.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Fix bugs and performance problems.
- Cooperate with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Perform other tasks as directed by your supervisor.
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all office rules and procedures as set forth in the field office policy manual.
- Support achievement of the overall project goals as required to ensure project performance.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of VueJS
- Good understanding of backend technology and database
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Adobe XD or Figma is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.