Chemonics International is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a System Integration & Deployment Advisor for immediate employment.
Chemonics International is a leading partner in international development founded in 1975.
Job Title: System Integration & Deployment Advisor
Job Location: Abuja
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Fix bugs and performance problems.
- Cooperate with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Perform other tasks as directed by your supervisor.
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all office rules and procedures as set forth in the field office policy manual.
- Support achievement of the overall project goals as required to ensure project performance.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- Deep knowledge of Android app development. IOS will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit, axios, Alamofire, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in English is required.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.