Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Survey Development & Information Technology Collection Officer for immediate employment.
WEWE is an NGO that started out as a Community Based Organisation (CBO) with the aim of providing scholarships and economic empowerment to orphans and widows
Job Title: Survey Development & Information Technology Collection Officer
Job Location: Abuja
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop IT information collection online surveys, Google forms for organizational purposes
- Assist in installing, maintaining and configuring hardware and software systems according to WEWE policy.
- Assist in troubleshooting and repair network, hardware and software components.
- Assist in performing routine inspection/checks of network devices and server systems to rectify issues and resolve them.
- Assist in performing hardware and software upgrades to achieve optimum performance.
- Assist in performing root cause analysis of complex problems and provide corrective actions.
- Assist in maintaining IT infrastructure and manage help desk issues.
- Assist in performing system back-up and database archiving processes to ensure data recoverability.
- Assist in updating software antivirus on regular basis.
- Assist in providing technical support to servers, networks, telephones, and other computing platforms.
- Keep and maintain logs of IT requests and IT services rendered
- Perform all task in line with WEWE/Donor’s rules and regulations
- Identifying and effectively communicating project success by developing success stories, case studies and short documentaries
- Update and maintain WEWE’s website, social media platforms and blogs
- Engage with mainstream media (Electronic and Print) to increase WEWE’s visibility and promote project impact
- Design banners and promotional materials
- Work closely with the Executive Director
- Perform other task as directed by supervisor.
Job Skills / Requirements
- A graduate with Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in computer science or its equivalent
- A graduate who has completed NYSC (or has a written exemption letter)
- Minimum of post NYSC three (3) years of experience in a reputable Organization in Information Technology duties
- Experience in survey development and collection
- Extremely strong computer skills, with knowledge of relevant publishing software such as but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite (Ms. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Desktop Publishing (Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Premiere Pro, PDF, illustrator, In Design and CorelDraw)
- Experience in Media Production and Social Media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Extremely strong in written and oral English language with research writing skill.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.