Synapse Services is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Support Worker for immediate employment.
Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment.
We are located in the heart of Nigeria - Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
Job Title: Support Worker
Organization: Synapse Services
Job Identification: full-time
- To assist in the provision of care and support under the guidance of a qualified nurse.
- Provide personalised care and support services to patients
- Support the nurses on duty and the clinicians while they carry out their duties
- Assist patients with their personal hygiene in the morning
- Make sure patient’s bed area and the dining area are cleaned after use
- Interact more with patients during their activity schedule.
- Minimum of ND in Health Related and other Social Sciences Course
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Must be physically fit and strong
- Ability to play any form of games/ sports will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.