Dangote Group is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Supervisor (Electrical) for immediate employment.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Job Title: Supervisor (Electrical)
Organization: Dangote Group
Job Identification: IbesePlantIMech009
- We are looking for an electrical engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications
- On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues.
- Carries out maintenance on Electrical plant equipment. In addition, supervises Technicians, Fitters and Operators
- Carries out break down repairs or shift duties
- Carries out planned maintenance of electrical equipment & ensure high availability
- Carries out such jobs as directed by the Engineers or Manager
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards.
- Trade Test I + 24 years experience OND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering) + 10 years experience
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Should be able to work with less supervision.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.