9Mobile Nigeria is in need of a Specialist, Invoice Evaluation & Reconciliation at Abuja.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007.
Job Title: Specialist, Invoice Evaluation & Reconciliation
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Manage vendors, contract implementation and strategic projects; ensuring vendors are compliant with and deliver all contractual obligations and commitments based on the service level agreements (SLAs).
- Track 9mobile compliance with contract terms and conditions, commitments, and communicate findings
- Define Collaborate with stakeholders to define efficient and workable technical scope criteria for RFPs and contract engagement.
- Maintain strong relationship with vendor teams and knowledge of vendor environment
- Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Manage and mentor the human and material resources of the contracts team to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of Six (6) to Eight (8) year work experience
- At least three (3) years exposure in contracts enforcement management in telecommunication's Technical environment.
Application Closing Date: Undisclosed.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.