9mobile Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Specialist, Customer Value Management for immediate employment.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Job Title: Specialist, Customer Value Management
Organization: 9mobile Nigeria
Job Identification: IRC4164
- Develop and measure customer retention and life cycle management, programmes and campaigns through the outbound and inbound channels to reduce churn and increase usage across all the products and services.
- Participate in the development, implementation and measurement pro-active and re-active retention programmes to attain and exceed churn targets.
- Monitor customers' movements daily across various services/products and propose a proactive usage enhancement campaign aimed at addressing any noticeable decline in various product baskets.
- Constantly evaluate churn metrics to immediately implement remedies and improve on campaign business rules when necessary.
- Develop other customer lifecycle programmes including win-back and loyalty programmes while maximizing the outbound and inbound channels.
- Anticipate and identify customer needs and dissatisfaction issues in order to aid pro-active customer engagement
- Analyse outbound/inbound campaign results and propose recommendations to the business base on campaign performance and evaluation.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Four (4) to Six (6) years post NYSC work experience.
- There is an essential requirement for data analysis and critical thinking skills.
- A Post-graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of a combination of the following: Direct Marketing/Customer Value Management, with Customer Data analysis and management reporting (essential).
- Project Management experience will bean added advantage.
- Experience in campaign development and execution lifecycle.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.