OPEC Fund for International Development is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Social Media Associate, Communication Department for immediate employment.
The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
Job Title: Social Media Associate, Communication Department
Organization: OPEC Fund for International Development
Job Identification: Full-time
- The Social Media Associate is an integral member of the Communication Department. He or she creates diverse campaigns and messaging across various communication channels, connecting and engaging internal and external stakeholders, in accordance with the Communications Strategy.
- The ultimate goal is to improve online reputation and stakeholder engagement by ensuring that the OPEC Fund’s work is highly visible and clearly understood.
- Creates a regular editorial calendar and publishing schedule to develop and produce differentiated content and engagement aligned with brand identity and wider strategic objectives.
- Maintains and improves brand awareness and online reputation, including through social advertising.
- Manages all social advertising campaigns as well as a consistent volume of high-impact day-to-day posts.
- Adapts existing content (editorial / audio-visual) for social channels and oversees the design of social media-related assets.
- Communicates and commissions multimedia content to support messaging goals.
- Thinks quickly under pressure to minimize social media-related risks and capitalize on opportunities.
- Reaches out to and develops relationships with operational staff to provide comprehensive communication support and visibility for their work.
- Higher level education in Media, Communication or related studies.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience within a fast-moving communications agency or corporate team.
- Experience of leading projects / campaigns from concept to final delivery.
- Experience of working in global development is not a must, but is highly desirable.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.