World Bank Group is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Senior Public Sector Economist / Specialist for immediate employment.
World Bank Group is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions. In fiscal year 2018, the WBG committed $67 billion in loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses, of which $24 billion was concessional finance to its poorest members.
Job Title: Senior Public Sector Economist / Specialist
Organization: World Bank Group
Job Identification: req11773
- Leading policy and operational dialogue with federal and state counterparts in governance engagements, especially under the areas of (i) Transparent and Accountable Government Institutions for Service Delivery, and (ii) Revenues, Expenditures and Debt.
- Task-team leadership (TTL) of operational, advisory and analytical tasks
- Working jointly with other GPs to enhance public sector systems for service delivery in critical sectors
- Directly relevant technical experience across governance business lines
- Directly relevant operational experience as TTL in the World Bank or other international multilateral development institutions, across instruments: DPOs, PforRs, IPFs, and TFs
- Directly relevant experience in the provision of analytical and advisory services as TTL in the World Bank or other international multilateral development institutions
- Relevant experience and knowledge in public sector digital transformation (GovTech) and governance in sector and service delivery
- Experience in quality control of the outputs of junior staff and consultants.
- Team player with strong integrative skills and track record of excellent relationship building with CMUs, other GPs, and clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.