Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Senior Organizational Development Specialist for immediate employment.
WEWE is an NGO that started out as a Community Based Organisation (CBO) with the aim of providing scholarships and economic empowerment to orphans and widows
Job Title: Senior Organizational Development Specialist
Job Location: Abuja
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Organization vision, mission and core values
- Organization statutory compliance
- Strategic plan, basic policies, procedures, Office and Equipment
- Organizational Resource Mobilization Planning, Resource Mobilization Personnel, Knowledge of Theory of Change (ToC)/Value for Money
- Organization proposal writing and development, Project costing and budget development
- Organization fiscal sustainability and revenue generation, Fundraising planning, and Report writing
- CAC Registration Status and Registration with relevant state ministries
- Organization work plan, process of managing change, documented knowledge of stakeholders, strong partnership management procedures, Sustainability component etc.
- Board governance, leadership training and succession planning
- Annual work plan development.
Job Skills / Requirements
- A graduate with Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in any social science or related fields.
- Evidence of carrying out organizational capacity assessments for local civil Society organizations (CSOs)
- Evidence of developing capacity development plans
- Post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of Nine (9) years’ experience in Organizational Development duties
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Evidence of strong report writing skills.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.