HR Leverage Africa is recruiting to fill the position of Sales Executive at Lagos state.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Source & develop new business leads for state-of-the-art offset printing company.
- Tele-market, correspond and meet with current and prospective customers.
- Maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Focus on results and have a strong work ethic.
- Making appointments to meet new and existing customers
- Making presentations to promote new products and special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and lateral business offerings
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone
- Recording orders and entering details into the database
- Environmental Scanning: Watching your competitors and the products they are offering
- Going to conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends.
- Plan potential customers & generate leads for the organisation.
- Writing reports for management and operations review
- Be resourceful & take responsibility for controlling own success in our business growth.
- Be committed & loyal to career building & growth, within caring, supportive company.
- Be highly organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability.
- Minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum 4 years of outside sales experience in printing, mailing, and direct marketing
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and CRM systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Solid writing, communication, and presentation skills, including strong phone-based presentation ability
- Experience with quoting and estimating in a printing and mailing environment, is a plus.
Application Closing Date: 30th March, 2021.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.