First Bank of Nigeria Limited, First Bank is recruiting to fill the position of Relationship Manager in Lagos State.
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Organization: First Bank
Job Identification: 124
- To effectively sell the bank’s products, mobilize and grow deposits liabilities through the various products and generate revenues. Also source for customers and maintain existing accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and deepen existing relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Marketing of bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers
- Structure credit facilities to meet customer needs in line with the bank’s policies
- Collate and analyze marketing (customer behavioral trends) data and generate periodic reports for the attention of the branch manager
- Assist the Business Manager in the preparation of MPR reports
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum experience – five years relevant banking experience.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.