Gombe State Polytechnic is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Registrar for immediate employment.
The establishment of Gombe State Polytechnic was a decision of the State Government. The decision is in line with the recommendation of the High-Powered committee on Education set up at the inception of the past administration on 27 th September, 2012. Our mission is to give technical and vocational education to the teaming youth as a means of providing middle-level man power as well as training and retraining of the state’s public officers and to serve as the only Polytechnic in the State.
Job Title: Registrar
Organization: Gombe State Polytechnic
Job Identification: Full-time
- The Registrar is the Head of Registry Department responsible to the Rector for the dayto-day administration of the Polytechnic and the Secretary to the Governing Council, Academic Board and all Statutory Committees of the Council.
- He is the custodian of records and in charge of issuance of certificates, interpreting and applying rules and regulations of the Polytechnic (inter-alia) and also performs other related matters as may be assigned by the Rector and the Council from time to time.
- Must possess a minimum of a good honours degree (at least second class lower division) preferably in Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities from a recognized institution of higher learning plus at least Eighteen (18) years cognate experience in tertiary institution; or a holder of Masters’ degree from a recognized institution of higher learning plus at least fifteen (15) years cognate experience in tertiary institution; or a holder of Doctorate degree plus at least twelve (12) years cognate experience in tertiary institution
- Must have been / be a Deputy Registrar in a Polytechnic or similar institution for at least five (5) years and should not be more than fifty-nine (59) years of age as at the time of assumption of duty as Registrar
- Must be computer literate and possess membership of relevant and recognized Professional Bodies.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to address their application form along with necessary credentials to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Higher Education,
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.