First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is recruiting to fill the position of Project Team Lead in Lagos State.
Job Title: Project Team Lead
Job Identification: 124
- Lead the day to day execution of a project while guiding and developing individual team members.
- Make important contributions to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with internal project stakeholders to ensure positive impact and sustainable results
- To be first point of contact, and ensure that Corporate Transformation interactions and collaborations with our internal customers are strong, productive and enduring.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop work plans and manage multiple project work streams to support the implementation of strategic objectives, within budget and within the agreed timelines.
- Identify and validate key business requirements for assigned workstreams
- Estimate the resources (human, financial and technical) needed to achieve goals.
- Analyze business data to assess situations, assigning tasks to team members, and problem-solving when issues arise.
- Ensure adequate documentation and record keeping for project activities
- Document standard processes to ensure consistency in execution in line with agreed timelines
- Develop a Business Readiness and Change Management Plan to disseminate information to all stakeholders throughout the Project life cycle for assigned work streams
- Effectively communicate project expectations to all stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Provide solutions, improvements and take corrective action on challenges that may arise
- Identify and manage dependencies and critical path.
- Ensuring that required approvals are obtained and that adequate documentation is maintained for all project expenditures
- Helping solve end-user problems and managing financial aspects of contracts
- Ensuring contract terms and conditions are met and that contracts are carried out according to agreed terms
- Assist the engagement team in analyzing engagement data to identify incorrect coding, excessive time and expense items
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables, and provide reports on a periodic basis.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree, with a minimum grade of 2.2
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five years of banking experience, covering a range of functional areas
- Experience with managing transformation, change management or other strategic projects
- Experience with Program Management Office or Project Management Office desirable
- Supervisory or leadership experience.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2021.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.