Access Bank Plc is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Project Manager.
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Organization: Access Bank Plc
Job Identification: Full-time
- Handle project support functions
- Track the progress of the projects and develop reports on progress, milestones and budget.
- Interface with System Integrators to deliver work.
- Manage the delivery of assigned project work packages, escalating issues that are beyond set tolerances to the Team Lead, IT Projects and programs for resolution.
- Document project business cases in conjunction with Project Owners
- Help with the development of quality assurance test plans and participate in testing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Program Delivery and Program Manager
- Participate in all IT Planning and policy development efforts.
- Facilitate the resolution of any issues encountered.
- Assist with quality management for solutions deployment and day-to-day operations.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- 4 - 6 years' working experience as a project manager, preferably in a financial institution
- Experience with iterative development project delivery.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.