Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Procurement Excellence Manager for immediate employment.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
Job Title: Procurement Excellence Manager
Organization: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Identification: Full-time
- Develop Procurement/Materials Management Best Practice Framework and update with current trends in a bid to ensure continuous improvement on service delivery.
- Lead business reviews to discuss best practices and issues with a view to ultimately improve supplier performance and to strengthen business partnerships.
- Develop mechanisms and metrics to track the team’s performance on delivery, quality, and cost.
- Work in partnership with key functions like Finance, R&D, Tax on aspects that impact procurement in order to ensure optimal business performance.
- Drive effective cost saving measures on all Procurement/Materials Management initiatives across the group.
- Facilitate team capability programmes across the group in order to bridge identified competency gaps.
- Responsible for driving team programmes and projects – payment terms, e-invoicing, etc
- Design and effectively manage digital procurement in order to ensure process efficiency.
- First Degree in any related course.
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience.
- Have project management and data analytics skills.
- Have Financial knowledge and Microsoft suite competence.
- Have Preferably hands-on experience in the procurement department of an established manufacturing company.
- Be able to plan, assign, direct and review the work of direct reports and provide instruction in a manner to improve performance and high morale
- Be team oriented, adaptable and dependable.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.