The African Development Bank Group (AfDB) is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Operations Assistant, PIFD0 for immediate employment.
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) - Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent.
Job Title: Operations Assistant, PIFD0
Organization: African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
Job Identification: ADB/21/063
Location: Cote d’Ivoire
- Provide support, facilitation, follow-up on transactional PIFD issues
- Assist the Task Manager and Divisions Manager in the execution /implementation of the work-plans in alignment with the business strategy of the department
- Support the Director and the Front Office staff in the preparation of planning and reporting documents, by drawing on information maintained on databases.
- Devise and maintain efficient office systems;
- Track and follow-up with documents;
- Manage with incoming correspondence including email, faxes and general mail;
- Draft routine correspondence for review by Director.
- Organize and attend meetings, appointments, luncheons and events and ensure that relevant staff and management are well prepared;
- Participate in the preparation and monitoring of annual and mid-year budgets by collating and inputting data into the relevant internal software;
- Provide logistical support for staff meetings, trainings, and other events;
- Provide general back up support to other administrative team members during their absence;
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Economics or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional experience in the formulation and implementation of programs and projects, financial and economic analysis of infrastructure projects and programs;
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.