U.S. Consulate General is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Office Management Assistant for immediate employment.
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos. U.S. Consulate General Lagos is the Mission’s representative to the Nigerian people in the southern region.
Job Title: Office Management Assistant
Organization: U.S. Consulate General
Job Identification: Abuja-2021-051
- The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (6 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
- Supervisory Position: No
- Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No
- Travel Required: Not Required
- The incumbent performs clerical and administrative duties as the Office Management Assistant (OMA) for the Regional Security Office (RSO) pertaining to a multitude of RSO administrative items, both classified and unclassified.
- The incumbent will need to work independently and possess strong communication skills as the incumbent will be in contact with many diverse individuals on a daily basis.
- Incumbent will require unescorted access to the Control Access Area (CAA) and a Secret security clearance for most posts, although a Top Secret clearance may be required in certain instances where Post requires it.
- Completion of high school is required.
- Two (2) years of administrative experience which would include some of the following types of administrative duties: filing, scanning, scheduling appointments/meetings, maintaining calendars, ordering office supplies, making travel arrangements, and receiving telephone calls is required.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.