U.S. Consulate General is recruiting to fill the position of Motor Vehicle Service Technician at Lagos state.
Job Title: Motor Vehicle Service Technician
Location: Lagos State
- Under the direct supervision of the Auto Body/Fender Foreman, and general supervision of the Auto Mechanic Foreman
- Performs repairs of light, heavy, and armored/non-armored gasoline and diesel powered motor vehicles and forklifts.
- Performs automotive body repairs as well as painting, welding, and sheet metal work.
- Examines shop repair orders and follows instruction on repairs.
- Completion of secondary school is required. Vocational training in Automotive Body Repair and Painting is required.
- Three years experience in an Auto Paint Shop is required.
- Good working knowledge
- Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required.
Application Closing Date: 25th March, 2021.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.