United Bank for Africa, UBA is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Motion Graphic Designer for immediate employment.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Job Title: Motion Graphic Designer
Organization: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Job Identification: Full-time
- Design and create appealing graphic design and motion graphics for the bank’s products and services.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Create and deliver motion graphics for various platforms.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and banners.
- Work with writers and product segment managers to determine creative direction for projects.
- Illustrate concept by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Collaborate with scripter/writers and the product marketing managers to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Use software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Apply creative techniques in designing graphics for postproduction.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant course of study
- 3-5 years working experience.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.