Plan International is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator for immediate employment.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
Organization: Plan International
Job Identification: Full-time
- Support the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation plan and corresponding instruments for MNCH project and implementing M&E strategies in compliance with the project management tools and donor requirements.
- Participate in project reviews, assessment including internal data quality assessments, monitoring and evaluations. Work closely with project colleagues and partners to facilitate community level data collection, analyse and present to project staff and stakeholders within catchment area.
- Support regular monitoring data collection, verification, entry, spot checking, analysis, reporting and sharing, ensuring accurate, high quality household, community and facility level data is collected on all PMF (Performance Measurement Framework) indicators on a regular basis and as per agreed framework and timelines
- Supports, coordinates and follows the development and implementation of Baseline, Midterm, End-line and research studies in order to inform the M&E framework, tools, systems and processes
- Provides information and feedback to the M&E advisor to inform adjustments in project strategy, and to ensure that the project remains relevant and effective.
- Work with project team members to ensure community level gender disaggregated data is collected, analysed and presented for communities to make informed decisions on MNCH issues.
- A Degree or Higher Diploma in Statistics or Social or Health Sciences or an equivalent from a recognized higher institution.
- At least 3 years’ practical work experience in monitoring & evaluation of public health programs especially MNCH programs.
- Experience in Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation especially in community and household data collection processes.
- Experience working with the DHIS 2.0 software is critical.
- Knowledge and experience with software/ statistical packages such as Microsoft Access SPSS, STATA, Epi Info, databases (Access) and spreadsheets (Excel).
- Experience and ability to support large data collection processes and manage large datasets, including analysis, interpretation and presentation of both quantitative and qualitative data.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.