Dangote Group is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Mining Engineer for immediate employment.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Job Title: Mining Engineer
Organization: Dangote Group
Job Identification: IbesePlantIMech12
- We are looking for a junior mining engineer for our cement mining operations. For this job, you need to have a mining engineering degree and be familiar with the technical aspects of mining operations, equipment, and technology.
- Ensure the maintenance of breakdown machines is properly communicated through the Dy. Mining Engineer to the Maintenance team for necessary repairs to achieve the maximum target.
- Ensure achievement of Daily and Monthly targets in order to meet the annual targets of Limestone and Laterite material output (according to budget requirement).
- Communicate with clients to determine needs and explain complex issues
- Conduct research and studies on site
- Manage field activities and implement engineering designs
- Diagnose construction or machinery problems
- Resolve malfunctions or other crises when they arise
- Supervise the Shift in Crushing, loading, and hauling to achieve the set target
- Deploy required machines to required raw material face to load and haul same to the crushers.
- HND/B.Sc. (Mining Engineering) Minimum 3 Years Experience
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office
- A good Team Player
- Ability to work with little or no Supervision.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.