Microsoft Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Lead Software Engineer.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Software Engineer - Mixed Reality
Organization: Microsoft Nigeria
Job Identification: 1028428
- The Mixed Reality Platform team is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to add to our team to design, implement, and validate the next generation of platforms, APIs, middleware, and tools for Mixed Reality developers. These empower first- and third-party developers to make awesome experiences with Microsoft HoloLens and Windows Mixed Reality headsets.
- You design and implement powerful, efficient, and intuitive APIs and tools for developers to create Mixed Reality applications and integrate Mixed Reality Services.
- You enable developers to utilize human interactions, objects, space, and surfaces in the world around them
- You lead by example with a hands-on engineering approach.
- You drive through ambiguity with well-architected technical designs, aggressive and achievable schedules, technical hands-on leadership, and your own significant code contributions.
- You partner with other engineering teams to orchestrate and deliver robust, consistent platforms that enable developers to create cross device experiences.
- 5+ years experience in software engineering
- 2+ years experience as technical lead and people manager
- Strong background in C/C++, C#, Java, or Rust as well as debugging ability across technology stacks
- Great communication, written and verbal
- Bonus Qualifications.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.