Hilton Worldwide is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Laundry Supervisor for immediate employment.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels.
Job Title: Laundry Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage overall daily operations of the Laundry Department
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all laundry processes, rejecting any exceptions
- Maintain cleanliness of the laundry area
- Train, develop, and appraise the laundry team
- Ensure linen and housekeeping supplies are ordered and controlled in line with Business and Events
- Carry out stock takes
- Ensure par stocks are maintained
- Take receipt of stock and ensure safe storage
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Oversee the issuing of linen via a requisition system
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotel's management.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good communication skills.
- Previous hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous experience at Supervisory level.