PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Junior Public Health Expert for immediate employment.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
We're one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
Job Title: Junior Public Health Expert
Organization: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Job Identification: 208264WD
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (Nigeria) Limited (PwC) has been contracted by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria to provide Local Fund Agent (LFA) services in Nigeria. PwC employs a designated team of experts to provide LFA services, consisting of a Team Leader, a Senior Finance Professional, a Senior Public Health and M&E Expert, two Junior Finance Professionals and a Junior Procurement Expert .PwC is now seeking to expand its LFA team with a Junior Public Health and M&E Expert.
- To assist the PwC LFA Team Leader and the Public Health and M&E Expert in providing services in the areas of Public Health and Monitoring and Evaluation within the context of PwC’s mandate as Local Fund Agent (LFA) for the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM).
- This can be extended in case PwC will be successful in securing additional mandates, either as the LFA in other countries in the region or in the context of services provided to other clients.
- Degree in Public Health
- Three years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of a public health project / programme
- Good knowledge of the health sector in Nigeria
- Good command of English and good computer skills
- Good communication skills and commitment to teamwork.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.