The Dangote Group is a Multinational conglomerate company founded in 1981. It is among the largest conglomerate company in Africa.
Job Title: Junior Mining Engineer at Dangote Group
Location: Benue, Nigeria
- Ensure the maintenance of breakdown machines are properly communicated through the Dy. Mining Engineer to the Maintenance team for necessary repairs to achieve maximum target.
- Ensure achievement of Daily and Monthly target in order to meet annual target of Limestone and Laterite material output (according to budget requirement).
- Supervise the Shift in Crushing, loading and hauling to achieve set target
- Deploy required machines to required raw material face to load and haul same to the crushers.
- Ensure deployment of adequate number of loading and haulage machines for the supply of required material to meet crusher production rate.
- Liaise with the quality assurance laboratory on hourly basis to attain required quality.
- Ensure that raw (vertical, roller or ball) and cement mills are not shut down on account of want of limestone.
- Ensure safety of men, Mobile and static machines.
- Ensure danger free environment.
- Report machine fault to the person in charge of Heavy Mobile Plant and promptly.
- HND/B.Sc. (Mining Engineering)
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience
Application Closing Date: Undisclosed.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.