Access Bank Plc is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a IT PMO Lead.
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT PMO Lead
Organization: Access Bank Plc
Job Identification: Full-time
- Overseeing project management staff and providing guidance on PMO processes and policies.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the PMO.
- Lead the implementation and management of program and project governance frameworks and development of appropriate reporting tools which deliver value.
- Review programs and projects for deliverability including adequate resourcing,
- Ensures all governance reporting is accurate and timely, with appropriate updates on project timeframes, budget, scope, and benefits.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Provide metrics to evaluate project managers and other related staff on their projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- 10 - 12 years' working experience as a project manager, preferably in a financial institution.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.