Dangote Group is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Inventory Officer for immediate employment.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Organization: Dangote Group
Job Identification: IbesePlantIMech002
- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits.
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks
- Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete / redundant raw materials to maximize availability of working capital
- Ensure that goods inward / stock control department is well organized and controlled to sufficiently support production and the goals of the business.
- Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Management with minimum of 6 – 9 years working experience
- Professional certification in warehousing and material management
- Ability to work and deliver under minimal or no supervision.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.