Deloitte Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Health Senior State Facilitator for immediate employment.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Job Title: Health Senior State Facilitator
Organization: Deloitte Nigeria
Job Identification: DUN087
- The role is for a Deloitte Independent Facilitator who will take on responsibilities to support the eradication of polio & strengthen routine immunization with a lead role in Vaccine Security and Logistics.
- Support the development of annual and quarterly state work plans for EPI (vaccine security, logistics and service delivery) to ensure conformity with comprehensive Multi-Year plan (cMYP) Nigerian Strategy for Immunization and Primary Health Care System Strengthening (NSIPPSS)and National Logistics Working Groups (NLWG) workplans.
- Support the implementation of state work plans for EPI (vaccine security, logistics and service delivery) to ensure alignment with the workplan goals, Effective Vaccine Management Improvement Plan (EVM IP) including articulation of a well-defined action tracker for monitoring implementation.
- Support the development of State Logistics Working Group (SLWG) Work Plans towards implementing the vaccine management standards and practices including bundling vaccines, maintaining stocks levels, preparing and following optimised distribution plans of vaccine, devices and data tools for RI and SIAs and ensuring cold chain functionality and maintenance in line with Effective Vaccine Management (EVM) standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health / Biomedical sciences / Engineering or equivalent (minimal).
- At least three (3) years progressively professional work experience with at least one (1) year providing technical support in the area of logistics, supply chain management, cold chain (OR) a Master degree in Public Health or Pharmacology or Engineering.
- Experiencing in managing cold chain system for vaccines or other related medical supplies and providing immunization services is an added advantage.
- Fluency in English (minimal). Knowledge of the three (3) major Nigerian languages is an added advantage.
- Experience in social mobilization, advocacy and communication in health-related programmes, training/capacity building, team leading and team building.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, develop, plan and coordinate logistics activities as well as to transfer knowledge and skills.
- Good analytical and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work in an international or multicultural environment.
- Proficiency in computer applications including excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to monitor progress, collect and analyse data, effect corrections and prepare reports.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.