MTN Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a General Manager, Brands & Communications for immediate employment.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunication company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Title: General Manager, Brands & Communications
Organization: MTN Nigeria
Job Identification: Full-time
- Ensure that MTN’s strategic direction is embedded into the brand by refreshing MTN's corporate identity, and ensuring alignment with Group Standards and local Opco requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the local brand leadership position and ensure effective use of media channels across all consumer channels.
- Facilitate and champion campaigns to exploit market opportunities for all relevant segments and ensure that all communication and marketing efforts are in line with vision, mission, ambition and brand strategy.
- Develop strategies, champion customer centric culture across the organization, and develop/reform relationships with MTNN’s internal and external customers to transform the MTNN’s revenue.
- Develop digital strategies and campaigns along all available channels - web, apps, social media etc. that are consistent to clearly and strongly communicate the key benefits of consumer market product and services.
- Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to the Company Brand & Communications goals and report progress regularly.
- BSc, BEng, HND or Others
- Minimum of 12 years work experience
- Senior management track record of 5 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry as per relevant role.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise (understanding emerging markets advantageous).
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies.
- Proven experience in market research, brand and communications.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.