Access Bank Plc is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Flexcube Analyst.
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flexcube Analyst
Organization: Access Bank Plc
Job Identification: Full-time
- End of Day / Month / Year planning, Processing, and support;
- Ensure a 24 X 7 High availability of the Core Banking Application
- Proactively meet the support needs of Flexcube End Users
- Provide support on Flexcube incidents resolution
- Involve in enhancement on Flexcube.
- Ensure system parameters are optimal to support daily Banking operations
- Flexcube Weblogic Application and ISO Servers monitoring
- Ensure 99.9% availability of Flexcube to ensure that business needs are accurately achieved
- Ensure Flexcube ssl certificate is always up-to-date
- Provides End of Day support on Core Banking applicationsof Day/Month/Year planning, Processing, and support;
- Provides 2nd Level user support for all Flexcube related incidents on service desk
- Treat CRM cases timely, within SLA.
- BSc in STEM Course.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years’ banking/financial services institution with experience in core banking operations and support.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Flexcube
- Proficient in SQL
- In depth knowledge of production systems support, and operational procedures.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.