Dangote Group is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Deputy General Manager, Electrical for immediate employment.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Job Title: Deputy General Manager, Electrical
Organization: Dangote Group
Job Identification: IbesePlantIMech009
- We are looking for an experienced electrical engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications. On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with colleagues to solve emerging issues.
- Responsible for planning, coordination and control of efficient maintenance execution of all Electrical Installations and activities and all manpower/ administrative issues.
- Coordination of maintenance activities in Electrical Department.
- Spares and Material Control for cost effectiveness.
- Coordination of Plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing external Professional Services/Support.
- Manpower Planning and administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards.
- BSc / HND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering) Minimum of 18 years relevant experience.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP_ PM literacy
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.