Deloitte Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Consultants, Strategy & Operations for immediate employment.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Job Title: Consultants, Strategy & Operations
Organization: Deloitte Nigeria
Job Identification: Full-time
- Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct.
- We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
- Strategic and Business Design, Mergers and Acquisitions, Customer and Applied Design, Advertising, Marketing and Commerce, Digital Customer.
- Finance and Performance, Supply Chain and Network Operations, Technology Strategy and Transformation, ERP: SAP, Emerging ERP Solutions.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper Credit division.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- At least three years plus experience in a Consulting type role / environment.
- Big 4 experience is a plus.
- Project management experience (either leading or supporting, agile experience is a plus).
- Candidate should demonstrate experience and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and trade secret of the organisation.
- Evidence of knowledge and training on basic employee information security guidelines is also required.
- Relevant Professional Certifications required (as applicable to specific roles).
- Supply chain management.
- Feasibility studies.
- Business Process Improvement and Reengineering.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.